Everybody deserves fresh air to breath. For people with broken lungs this is extra important as air pollution greatly impacts their daily life.
“I designed this t-shirt to raise awareness about the impact of local air quality on people with a lung disease and start a conversation. We cannot only point the finger at industry or traffic, there actually is a lot you can do yourself to help the environment and improve the air quality for everyone. You’d be suprised how much pollution is caused by local sources – like wood burners and fire pits.” – Caroline Vrauwdeunt
After deducting costs 100 % of the proceeds goes to the Dutch Lung Fund. Their mission is a world without lung diseases. Until that is the case, they support people with lung diseases and boost medical breakthroughs, aimed at preventing asthma and repairing broken lungs. For details or how to make a direct donation check the Additional Information Tab.
The t-shirt itself? It’s the shirt you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping