Everybody deserves fresh air to breath. For people with broken lungs this is extra important as air pollution greatly impacts their daily life.
“I designed this hoodie to raise awareness about the impact of local air quality on people with a lung disease and start a conversation. We cannot only point the finger at industry or traffic, there actually is a lot you can do yourself to help the environment and improve the air quality for everyone. You’d be suprised how much pollution is caused by local sources – like wood burners and fire pits.” – Caroline Vrauwdeunt
After deducting costs 100 % of the proceeds goes to the Dutch Lung Fund. Their mission is a world without lung diseases. Until that is the case, they support people with lung diseases and boost medical breakthroughs, aimed at preventing asthma and repairing broken lungs. For details or how to make a direct donation check the Additional Information Tab.
About the hoodie itself? It’s a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, that’s soft, smooth, and stylish. It’s the perfect choice for cooler evenings.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua