A CV Original Street Wear design inspired by the city of Rotterdam. For the Rotterdam collection Caroline took the icons of Rotterdam and transformed them into pop culture heroes. The typeface that is used, is another Rotterdam original: NulTien. This typeface designed by Constantine Belias is inspired by the architecture and the culture of Rotterdam.
About the hoodie: It’s a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, that’s soft, smooth, and stylish. It’s the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua